Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 July 2014

What do you do on a break!?

"OHHHH, you are on a career break? awesome! so where have you been traveling to/ where do you plan to travel to?  Are you taking your MBA? OMG, you should totally start your own business!"

Err... no. Actually I just want to lepak.

* awkward silence* "Oh. So............what do you do everyday?.


 
So, when I embarked on my career break a couple of months back due to personal reasons (same reasons do not allow me to take off and travel all that much). THAT, is pretty much the typical exchange that I share with most people. But seriously man, I don't blame them. I'd probably have asked the same questions if I were on their end. I simply cannot fathom how one can lepak away so many hours in a day. I'd be curious too.
 
Then I found out, hey, it is easier than you think.

P.s. Me starting this blog to chronicle my days is a good example of how to pass time.
P.p.s. I will show you how I've spent my days on this blog.
P.p.s. - I also figured that starting this blog is a good way to reply to pesky questions fro my husband of 'so, what did you do today'. Though I'm not sure he will take well to upcoming posts on my shopping.
P.p.s. - When I return to work (if I do :P), I can look back to these posts and think.. Damnnn, 2014 was a good year.

In consideration for my husband's heart, I will leave my wonderful shopping posts for later.


This is my cat. She has been teaching me how to lepak. This is how we look like every morning. It is damn shiok. Be very envious.

No comments:

Post a Comment