Search This Blog

Monday 8 September 2014

ITALY ITALY HOW I LOVE THEE!

Cheesy rhyming is not really my thing, but that's the effect that Italy has on me. It makes me wanna sing like the gondolier in Venice.
(Interesting fact - Actually, I realised for the very first time that gondoliers are not strapping Italian young men with rippling abs, they tend to be like our kopitiam ah peks with round bellies from all that pasta. And, they do not sing, unlike the ones from the malls of MBS or Macau).

Sigh. I miss Italy.
Now that the trip is over, I'm left with piles and piles of clothes and mammoth luggage to unpack.
Cruel reality.
(I'm delaying the process by blogging this.)

Ok, besides that, I actually do want to chronicle down some stuff, cause I've a memory like a holey cheese.
I'm a sentimental person who collects all ticket stubs, brochures and receipts from trips, in hope that they will be turned into beautiful scrapbooks in the future. Well, that hasn't happened yet cause I'm lazy > sentimental apparently.

I've decided that blogging is probably easier than scrapbooking.

So, stay tuned for TTW's rambles on Rome, Florence (+ day trip to Sienna), Venice,  Cinque Terre and Milan!!



Till then, I leave you with a picture of beautiful italia, taken at Portovenere. Got 5 of them, can form boyband.
I can hear all the ladies sigh





No comments:

Post a Comment