Search This Blog

Thursday 10 July 2014

Service announcement - singlish


According to my blog stats, I've got visits from the U.S. (Hi Lees from the U.S.!!! Thanks for reading), Germany, Australia, Philippines, Cambodia..

Ok, I'm not quite sure why there would be views from the rest of the countries listed above, cause I don't know anyone from there. How did you guys end up here?? Anyhoo, welcome! I hope you stay a while. Don't be put off by my use of singlish! Take this opportunity to pick up our beautiful and complex language (ok, maybe just complex). 
I've included a link on the right of my blog, the coxford dictionary,, the definitive singlish dictionary.  Hopefully, it helps. 

Ok lah, I won't talk cock anymore, you guys ownself go read ok? Don't kaobei don't understand anymore. 

Source: talkingcock.com


No comments:

Post a Comment