Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Tuesdays = waffles day!

Hello!! Ttw blogging on the go! I feel so tech savvy right now. (Though, Ttw's choice of blog host has drawn the ire of kx, her digital marketing guru friend.) Blogspot is not that bad la.. Why u lidat? 


I just did my body balance class at the fitness first in Ang mo kio, (probably their most unsexy branch). Fitness first is probably ashamed of this outlet as well cause there is absolutely zlich maintenance. The lockers are so smelly, they should be classified as lethal bio weapons. I spend at least ten mins each time, looking for the least foul smelling locker. Its a dangerous process. I've to take a quick sniff, hold breath, and move on to the next till I find an acceptable one. Linger a few seconds too long and you just might get knocked out by the toxic fumes.  
 
Anyway, I like the body balance class because it falls on a Tuesday, and there's a gelare at the same mall! Ooo boy!
If you went to VJ or any school near the Siglap Gelare, you know what this means.
Waffles day!! This is the best day of the week since Gelare has half off on their waffles.
I asked for whipped cream on the side. Damn healthy can.  Go me.
 
In the past, I used to have to share the waffle due to my pitiful allowance. Now I can have the whole thing to myself..
Awesome~
 

(L) Still the same promo after more than a decade. There is a dedicated pricing column for half off Tuesday. How nice are they!? They don't even want us to wreck our brains dividing prices by half.
 
(R) The weird ice cream chart looks super unappetizing though. Is it just me or do they look like used handkerchiefs? Pralines and cream ice cream looks like it has contacted measles or maybe some kinda unfortunate STD. Strawberry most definitely has chickenpox. I think it deserves 1 week MC (at least).
 
I've no idea how these polka dotted/ striped hankies are suppose to give me an idea of what the ice cream look like, maybe that's why the caption says "exciting". 

 
 
 



 I came home and 'inserted' the hanky into a sneezing pic. See... what did I tell ya.. (p.s. I apologise for the crudely edited picture. I've no photoshop).
Actually...... it also looks like something else. Maybe I should've chosen a picture where the person's mouth isn't open.

So, back to the ice cream. I've decided on the Oregon Mint Fudge, cause I'm interested to see how the stripes will turn out in the actual scoop.



O_O   bizarrely, it actually resembles the picture.
Then again, its only because I've asked for Chocolate syrup.
 
Gone in 60 seconds.
I've no idea why I asked for the whipped cream on the side since I cleaned up everything.
It was a good waffle. Nice, warm, comforting. Oldie goodie.
 
 
Hokay, once again, it is now time for the abrupt ending to a post.
 
On the way to get waffles, I went to Watsons, and remember the horrific eyeliner that just wouldn't go away?
 
 
Now, there is a serious contender, 1 DAY magic eyeliner.
PLUS! It claims to be as good as cosmetic surgery, at least that is what I deciphered from the top left circle (omg, I know Japanese).
 
 
There is a before and after picture on the packaging!
Apparently, after the eye liner application, you will get a new hairstyle, be happier and attract flowers.


Love and eyeliner,
TTW





No comments:

Post a Comment